MUSING MONDAYS asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I'm one of those people who takes a book everywhere, even if I know I'll probably won't have time read. Sometimes I find myself wishing for a little more time; like when I'm waiting for someone and I wish they are late so that I can read more. I don't really mind taking the bus because then I'll have time to read. When I'm watching TV I take a book to read during commercials, even if they only take a few minutes.
What about you? Do you spend all your free minutes trying to read something? Leave a comment telling me one of your reading habits.