Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week topic is: characters would have sat at my lunch table.
1. E. Lockhart - I read "We Were Liars" from her and loved it
2. Markus Zusak - I read "The Book Thief", which is now one of my favourite books
3. Charlotte Brontë - She wrote my all time favourite classic: "Jane Eyre"
4. David Nicholls - He wrote another one of my favourite books: "One Day"
(that awkward moment I realise I haven't read more than one book from half of authors of my favourite books......)
5. Niccoló Ammaniti - I read this book from him called "Me and You" a while ago and it left me really curious about the author
6. Maureen Johnson - Because I really liked her story in "Let it Snow"
7. Lisa Genova - I read "Still Alice" in tenth grade and it influenced me so freaking much
8. Maggie Stiefvater - I really liked "Shiver" when I read it, and even though I really want to finish the series I'm not very eager do to it right now because, at the time, I thought it was a stand alone and it's been like that in my head for years
9. Berte Bratt - I read my mother's copy of "Inge, obrigada" when I was younger and it blew my mind
10. Stephen Chbosky - I would read more from him... If there was more from him besides "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"...
So this is it for today. Please tell us what authors do you crave to read more books from in the comments' section down below!