quarta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2014

WWW Wednesday #8

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!

What are you currently reading?
Unravel Me
By Tahereh Mafi
I'm buddy reading this book with some friends of mine and I'm enjoying it so much! I have to say there are some things bothering me at the moment, but I'm hoping they turn out as I expect!



Hush Hush
By Becca Fitzpatrick 
I just started this book. I'm 31% through it. And I don't really have an opinion right now about it. Everything is weird right now and there's not much happening. 




What did you recently finish reading?
Destroy Me
By Tahereh Mafi
I realised that I was misunderstanding everything in Shatter Me. I loved reading under Warner's POV. He's not who I thought. My opinion changed dramatically. 



What do you think you’ll read next?
The Book Thief
By Markus Zusak
This book has been sitting on my shelf for too long. I know I'll love it! I can't wait to read it!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário