terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: books for people who like character driven novels


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is: books that were hard for me to read for various reasons.
  1. Just One Day by Gayle Forman: Is one of my favourite books of all time! The character development is fantastic. I just love that book so much
  2. Just One Year by Gayle Forman: The first book is not complete without this one. They are companion novels but complete which other in an outstanding way. It's just amazing people
  3. Where She Went by Gayle Forman: This book is also amazing! It made me cry and laugh and just THE FEELS! I love Gayle Forman. Her books are superb! Just read everything she writes!
  4. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: This book is so, so good! I loved it so much. It's beautiful! I love all books my Morgan Matson. You should read all of them, like, right now!
  5. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: This is the best NA I've read so far. It's heart breaking. I loved it so, so much, The characters are so amazing! Seriously, it's amazing. READ IT!
  6. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West: This book is a lighter read than the ones I've mentioned above, but it is still amazing! I loved it so much! I kept laughing and laughing. I stayed awake until 6 a.m. so I could read it!
  7. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han: This is not my favourite book ever. The first one is okay. But throughout the series it gets better. So much better! I loved it. The characters are so strong and real. Simply amazing!
  8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: I related so much with Emily. I love this book. I keep saying I love the book. But there are no other words! Character development is superb. A great and light read that I'd recommend to anyone
  9. The F-It List by Julie Harper: This is not a well known book but is beautiful. Is about life, friendship and love. It an amazing story worth reading. Alex is a great character. She changes so much throughout the book!
  10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I love all of Stephanie Perkins books but Étienne is my love. I also love Cricket though. I can't choose, I can't! Don't ask me to!!!

3 comentários:

  1. Those are all new to me ones! But great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I felt the need to comment on this partially because we have the same name! Also, wonderful pics!

    ResponderEliminar