MUSING MONDAYS asks you to muse about one of thefollowing each week…
A big thank you to
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I used to be a "on-the-go" reader, I would read on the bus, on the subway, on the car, even while walking. And this year I have to do a one-hour trip every day to go to college (which is twice the time I used to travel to go to high school last year) and I seem to not have the least motivation to read while travelling. I find myself constantly in the mood to listening to music and staring out the window and rarely in the mood to read. I think I'm over my reading slump, I mean, I'm excited about what I'm reading... I don't know what's going on and it's freaking me out a little bit. Maybe it's just a phase, maybe I'll get more used to it throughout the year and I'll turn to reading again.