sexta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2014

The TMI TAG

I was tagged by my friend Regina! Girl I'm going to rock this TAG!

  1. What fictional character has the best style? 
  2. Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/ fictional crush? How is it possible to choose just one? I'm going to mention my favourite boyfriends: Daemon from the Lux Series, Jace from the Mortal Instruments, Will form the Infernal Devices, Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door (...)
  3. Ever loved a character but than started hating them? I don't think so. I've changed my opinion about characters but never so drastically.   
  4. Biggest/Longest book on your shelf? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
  5. Heaviest book on your shelf? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
  6. Do you have any book posters? No
  7. Do you have any book themed jewelry? Yes, a deathly hallows necklace 
  8. Book OTP? Daemon and Katy from the Lux Series. And Jace and Clary from the Mortal Instruments
  9. Favorite book series? Harry Potter
  10. Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack? The Fault in Our Stars. Specially because of Ed Sheeran :D
  11. A book story you miss/ wish would continue? Harry Potter, maybe? It ended perfectly, but I miss that world so much!
  12. Favorite stand-alone? Can Just One Day be considered a stand alone? If not is probably Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  13. Since when do you read books? Since I was a little girl. But I started being a true bookworm 4 years ago more or less.
  14. Which Hogwarts house are you in? According to pottermore I'm Slytherin. A proud Slytherin by the way!
  15. Quality you look for in a book? Plot of course, characters. Good characters most of the times make a book good. Even if it is sort of a cliché. But I also like when books are funny. But that depends on the characters as well.
  16. Favorite book quote. "But what if Shakespeare - and Hamlet - were asking the wrong question? What if the real question is not whether to be, but how to be?"- Gayle Forman, Just One Day
  17. Favorite author? J.K Rowling and Gayle Forman
  18. Favorite book cover? All of Stephanie Perkins books. I also like the cover of Where She Went and Ruby Red.
  19. Action or Romance? Action with Romance. That's my cup of cake.
  20. Where do you go when a sad moment happens? I usually stay in my room.
  21. How long do you need to finish a book? It depends on the book. When I don't have school 1-3 days. When I have it takes a little more time. 
  22. How long is your mourning period? Once again it depends on the book, but one night is enough to put me back in my feet and start a new book. Doesn't mean I don't keep thinking about the book afterwards.
  23. Least favorite Book? Sweet Home by Tillie Cole. 
  24. Turn on in a character? Sarcastic sense of humor
  25. Turn off in a character? Womaniser who meets a girl and instantly falls in love and stops being an ass!
  26. Reason I joined Bookblog? I wanted to express my feelings about a book with someone who actually cares what I think!
  27. Name a scary book? I don't think I ever read a scary book. But I'm planning on doing so.
  28. Last book that made you cry? Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  29. Last book that you gave 5 stars? Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  30. Any favorite book titles? No, not really.
  31. Last book you read? Cinder by Melissa Meyer 
  32. Book you're currently reading? Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi and Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  33. Last book adaptation you watched? The City Of Bones
  34. A book character you always wanted to talk to? Katy from the Lux Series
  35. An author you always wanted to talk to? J.K Rowling and Gayle Forman
  36. Favorite Book snack? Chocolate
  37. Book world you want to live in? Hogwarts obviously!
  38. Book world you DON’T want to live in? Divergent World
  39. Last time you smelled a book? Today
  40. Weird insults used in books? I don't really know any in particular. But I like the ones in Harry Potter
  41. Favorite romance book? Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  42. Do you write? Only reviews. 
  43. Favorite magical item? Wand and Broomstick!
  44. Your quidditch position? I'd suck at quidditch but maybe Beater?!
  45. Name a song you connect to a book This is stupid, but Jar of Hearts by Christina Perris always reminds me of Harry Potter
  46. Favorite book related chat up line? Katy from the Lux Series is always saying  "... donkey butt" I like that one
  47. Have you ever used it? Once or twice
  48. Favorite book fandom? If you read the answers above you've probably already know the answer. Guess ................................ You're right, It's Harry Potter
  49. How many books do you own? I have 57 books that are mine and my brother's. But my parents have more. So I have about 100 books.
  50. Who do you tag? I tag everyone who wants to do this tag! Please, leave a link to your post if you decide to do it!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário