quarta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2014

WWW Wednesday #6

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!

What are you currently reading?
Shatter Me
By Tahereh Mafi
I'm buddyreading this book with a few girls I met on Goodreads and I'm really liking it so far! I so curious to what will happen next!



Where She Went
By Gayle Forman
I wait for this book to arrive for over a month! I just started it and I couldn't be more excited!



What did you recently finish reading?
The Appeal of Evil
By Pembroke Sinclair
I read this book a few days ago, and I was surprised by how much I liked it. It is different from everything I've read so far. Me and Rebeca will be posting a co-written review on Friday.


What do you think you’ll read next? 
Cinder
By Marissa Mayer
I'm not sure how I feel about this book. I've heard great things, but I'm not sure I'll like it, so I'm going to dive into it without any expectations. I hope I like it!



What have you been reading? Comment down below!

6 comentários:

  1. I really want to read Cinder - it has been on my wishlist for ages and a lot of my friends have commented on how much they have enjoyed the series as a whole. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I've heard great things as well! I hope you like the book. You're welcome :)

      Eliminar
  2. Oohh Cinder! I've seen this around the book stores and it does look interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oooh Shatter Me and Where She Went! I have them on my shelf but have not read them yet. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I loved Where She Went and I'm loving Shatter Me! Thank you, you too :)

      Eliminar