• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
A big thank you to
I'm currently reading (or trying to read) three books. These buddies here:
Game of Thrones
by George R. R. Martin
I'm 12 pages in and I'm finding it quite difficult to stick to... I feel like I actually have to make myself pick it up and I hate when I have to do that to be able to read a book!
On the Road
by Jack Kerouac
Now this book I'm enjoying! Even though I've been on holidays and had almost no time to read, I felt like this book was something I was (and am) really enjoying. I am, however, needing more time than I expected to read it.
by Pembroke Sinclair
I'm doing a read-along of this book with Isabel so we can write a review for the publisher. I've only read a bit but according to Isabel, this is quite and uncommon book!...
I feel like I'm going on a reading slump... I hope not since college starts next week and I won't have as much time to read as I'd like to... Anyway, this was Musing Mondays!