quarta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2014

WWW Wednesday #2 (Isabel)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!
What are you currently reading?
Ready Player One
By Ernest Cline
I'm liking it so far. But I'm only 16% through. I stopped reading it to start a contemporary because that was what I was in the mood for. It was a bad idea! I hated it!



What did you recently finish reading?
Trying Not to Love You
By Megan Smith
I HATED this book. I gave it 1/5 stars on goodreads. I'm think I'll post a review soon, but I'm not sure yet, I don't like to right bad reviews. But I don't recommend it.



What do you think you’ll read next?
Isla and the Happily Ever After
By Stepanhie Perkins
This book comes out tomorrow! I'm super excited to start reading it! I think I've mention this book in last week 5 or 6 times. I loved Anna and the French Kiss (review) and Lola and the Boy Next Door (review). I hope I'm not disappointed by this one!


Have you read any of the books above? What did you think? Share your WWW Wednesday down below!

8 comentários:

  1. I've had Ready Player One on my wishlist for ages. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I haven't read Lola and The Boy Next Door yet, I know... I know I'm really behind. I hope to read it soon though, so I can get Isla. I hope it's everything that you're looking for!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I only read Lola last week xD but now I can't wait for Isla! I'll buy first thing tomorrow morning!

      Eliminar
  3. Respostas
    1. You and me both! Tomorrow I will leave everything behind and start it!

      Eliminar
  4. I really want to read Ready Player One. I've also yet to start the Anna and the French Kiss companion series, I need to get on that.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I'm halfway through Ready Player One and I'm enjoying it so far! There are a lot of things that are mentioned that I don't understand but still I liking it! I liked Anna a tiny little bit more than Lola. I'm going to buy Isla right now :D

      Eliminar