quarta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2014

Bout Of Books 11: Goals and TBR

Bout of Books is almost here! If you want to know more about it click here!

Time I'll be devoting to reading: I'll be reading all week, since I'm still on summer vacation I have time!

My Goals:

  • read 5 books
  • one of them has to be a classic
  • read at least a book from a series I've started
My TBR:













  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
  • The Catcher in the Rye by J.D.Salinger
  • Secret Army (Henderson's Boys #3) by Robert Muchamore
  • Grey Wolves (Henderson's Boys #4) by Robert Muchamore
Updates:
18/8
Books completed: none until now
Currently reading: Secret Army by Robert Muchamore
Number of Pages Read Today: 214
Total Number of Pages Read: 214

2 comentários:

  1. I recently read The Book Thief. Had a hard time getting into it but persisted and turned out for the better ;). Hope you like are your reads and get to reach your goals! Good luck, Isabel!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. My friend loved this book and I'm so excited to start it! Thank you :) I don't know if you're participating but if you are good luck to you as well :)
      Have a great weekend!

      Eliminar