MUSING MONDAYS asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
A big thank you to
My Reading Habits
I don't know when did this started happening nor why but I just noticed that for a while now I 've doing this thing where I fold the corner of the pages that make me cry. Like really really cry! I only do it when the book is mine of course! I did it with the book thief, with Shiver (yeah, I've read it a long time ago and I don't really remember what made me cry but... it has a folded corner), with the Harry Potter series and even with the Mortal Instruments series!
The weird thing is... from all the books I've read the one that made me cry the most and during a longer period of time was The Fault in Our Stars by Johne Green (I know, so mainstream, I know, but it really got to me) and that is the one book I seem to be unable to fold the corner of any page whatsoever. I do have a theory though... I think that there were so many pages that made me cry that I would have to fold every single page of the book.