quarta-feira, 21 de maio de 2014

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr


book rate: ★★★

As soon as I picked up this book I found the plot quite interesting and different from what I am used to read. It really raised my expectations which might have been the reason I was so disappointed by the end of the book. From my point of view Melissa could have worked the storyline in a lot more interesting way and developed the characters a lot more just as well.

(THE REST OF THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS)

The weird love triangle (if it can be called so) beetween Aislinn, Keenan and Seth really bothered me a lot. In my opinion there were a lot of mixed feelings in there and the relationships beetween some characters were not clear. But then again this line of thought might have been influenced by me shipping seth and donia instead of seth and aislinn.

Everything else about the book was satisfying and I do considere it a good book. My main problem when i finished it really was just "Where does Keenan stand then?".

But all this might be solved in the sequel so I will not judge it very harshly and I might even pick up the second book to see how the story turns out because, as I said before, the plot is pretty solid and creative.

All in all, a good book for those who seek a light and creative read.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário