sábado, 7 de março de 2015

Review: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (non-spoiler)

Clokwork Princess
by Cassandra Clare

This is a non-spoiler review. I will not go into detail about the story, I just want to tell you my feelings about it.

The Infernal Devices is about a girl named Tessa. After her aunt death , she decides to move to London and start over alongside her older brother, who recently moved there. As soon as she arrives her life takes an unexpected turn and, before she knows it, she is evolved in a society where Shadowhunters, werewolves, vampires and warlocks are not only real but she may be one of them. What is she? Nobody knows but she's different.

Where shall I start? How about how good this series is?!?!?!? I loved every single aspect of it! I had already read The Mortal Instruments and I love it as well. I can't say which series I loved the most because they cannot be separated. They are connected in a way that will make you beg for more. Lady Midnight was already one of my most anticipated releases but after reading clockwork princess I can't wait any longer. Please Cassandra Clare, hurry up!

This book made me feel so many things that I'm having trouble writing it down, I can't form a coherent though! It made me laugh, and it made me cry. I actually knew what was going to happen because I spoiled myself by reading City of Heavenly Fire. Even after all the warnings I still read it. I loved it anyway. It was a brilliant conclusion for this trilogy and it connected perfectly with The Mortal Instruments.

I recommend this books to everybody. Cassandra Clare's writing is beautiful and so are her stories. I'd read anything by her.

Book Rate:


Have you read this book? What did you think?! Tell me all about your thoughts on the comment section down below!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário