sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2015

Feature and Follow #14


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Question of the Week: Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second...or third or fourth...copy?


I don't own doubles of my books because. However, I really want to buy the physical book of some books I already own in e-book formant. Some of those I bought because they were a lot cheaper and because I didn't think I'd love them as much as I did. Now I want to add them to my collection, but I'd rather save my money and buy new books that I haven't read before. 

What about you? Do you usually buy doubles? Leave your answer on the comment section down below! 

3 comentários:

  1. I do buy doubles, especially when I have loved the book or it just has a gorgeous cover!
    New Follower.
    Kirsty xx
    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/feature-and-follow-friday-hop-hop-hop/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have a ton of doubles on my Kindle for reasons, but a lot of the other's that I have were ARC's from the publisher and I liked them so much that I went ahead and bought the finished copy. :)

    Definitely hopping through and a new follower for sure.

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice! I don't typically buy multiple copies myself! I only do so when there's a cover change and I reallllllly like the new cover and book! Then there have been wins that I couldn't part with and of course getting a few foreign edition ones!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ResponderEliminar