sexta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2014

Feature and Follow #11


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Question of the Week: Describe your favourite book character death scene. Why is it your favourite? Was it a villain or a hero? What made it so good?


This question is so hard. The best death scene where the villain dies was definitely Voldemort's death. But the most beautiful death scene was Dobby's. It broke my heart into tiny little pieces! 

What about your favourite? Tell us all about it in the comment section below!

10 comentários:

  1. Oh yes! That's one of the ones I mention! Really there were soooo many in Harry Potter that devastated me! I think J.K. Rowling fed on our tears! lol

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. She did that just so she could break our hearts into tiny little pieces!

      Eliminar
  2. I couldn't go anywhere near HP deaths for this one. It was too much overload for me, but I agree about Doby's death scene.

    I chose quite an evil villain for my death scene. Oh, vengeance!
    New follower via email

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG! Why did you remind me of Dobby's death scene? :( I'm going to go cry in a corner now. Old follower ;)

    Here's my F&F!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's really hard question I don't have an answer,cause I read romance,lol(romantic comedies especially). I'm new GFC follower.My FF:Books are my life

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. There's always devastating deaths in fantasie books! So heartbreaking!
      Thank you for following :)

      Eliminar