terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2014
Top 10 Tuesdays: places books have made us want to visit
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is: books that were hard for me to read for various reasons.
1. Hogwarts (Harry Potter saga)
2. London (Harry Potter saga and The Infernal Devices series)
3. Paris (Just One Day duology)
4. Amesterdan (The Fault in Our Stars)
5. Alicante (The Mortal Instruments series)
6. New York (Where She Went and The Mortal Instruments series)
7. Sorry-in-the-Vale (The Lynburn Legacy series)
8. Manderley (Rebecca)
9. Gutshot (An Abundance of Katherines)
10. Gemarny (The Book Thief)
It's not that I haven't been to some of this places but I would really like to revisit them after reading this books.
What about you? Did any book ever brought out the wanderlust living inside of you? Tell us all about it in the comment section below!