segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2014

Musing Mondays #7: Instalove

MUSING MONDAYS asks you to muse about one of thefollowing each week…

A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!

• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!

My Musings:
Do you know when you're reading a book and you're enjoying it so, so much and then instalove happens and ruins everything?!?! I've read a lot of reviews in the few months I've had a blog and I realise how many times I've seen people complaining about instalove. I also realised most people confuse intalove with attraction. It's absolutely possible to feel attracted to a person when you first lay eyes on him/her. It does not mean you love that person, you need to get to know her in order to love her/him. 
I am against "I meet that girl/boy yesterday and I'm so in love right now" but I don't have a problem with "Look at that boy/girl over there, he's/she's hot, I wouldn't mind kissing him/her"
Think about how many times you were on the street and saw a person and thought he/she was kissable. That doesn't mean you love her/him, it doesn't mean you're going to get marry, most likely he/she is a jerk! However, there's a chance that you'll fall in love lately.
What I was trying to say is that most times people mistake the two terms and it's important to distinguish. Not everything is instalove people!

2 comentários:

  1. I totally love attraction and that sexual tension, I agree that it is the whole I love you after 30 minutes that drives me nuts!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ResponderEliminar