domingo, 19 de outubro de 2014

Musing Mondays #8

MUSING MONDAYS asks you to muse about one of thefollowing each week…

A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!


My Musing

This weekend I had the worst reading experience ever! This friday I went to a engineering convention and I took the book I'm currently reading with me as I do when I go anywhere. I was very excited because as soon as the convention was over I would head home and read for the whole weekend. Since I got sick due to something I ate at the convention's lunch my mum came to pick me up and take me home to spare me from the tube and bus trips I would have to do under normal circumstances. As I rushed to get in the car and go home as soon as possible I forgot my book there. I FREAKING FORGOT MY BOOK THERE. And since the place is closed during the weekend I will only be able to pick it up on Monday. I READ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THIS WEEKEND AND THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A READING WEEKEND. So now I developed an irrational (or maybe not so irrational, depending on your level of bookworm-ness) anger torward tuna sandwiches.

12 comentários:

  1. So sorry about your book -- at least you got it back. And yes, I would probably avoid tuna sandwiches for a while as well.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yeah, that's what kept mt going all weekend, thinking I would have my baby on Monday! Hahahaha I'm sure it will de a while before I can look at a tuna sandwich and say "bygones are bygones" for sure ;)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Eliminar
  2. Love your irrational anger. The tuna sandwich deserved it.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you for your support! It's so good when you realise you're not alone in your side in the tuna sandwiches war hahahaha ;)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Eliminar
  3. Oh no--your heart must have stopped when you realized that you had left your book behind! But I guess that's why it's always good to have a "back-up book" at the ready!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It did! It totally did! And believe me, that was a lesson I learned this weekend!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Eliminar
  4. Respostas
    1. Oh, so good to have such supportive people commenting! Thanks for commenting and for siding with me on the tuna sandwiches war! hahaha ;)

      Eliminar
  5. Oh, that sucks. But tuna sandwiches are good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/10/musing-mondays_20.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It does :( Yeah, I guess will make up eventually ;)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Eliminar
  6. Respostas
    1. Another supportive commenter! Thank you! #toguetheronthetunasandwicheswar hahaha ;)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Eliminar