The Harry Potter Tag was originally posted on Underland to Wonderland. You can leave a link to your post on the original Harry Potter Tag post. If for some reason you haven’t read Harry Potter or watched the movies, I caution you there are spoilers ahead.
- What is your favourite book? I can't decide between the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Half-Blood Prince. It's so difficult to choose between all the books! I love them so much!
- What is your favourite film? I have two favourites, the Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2. I think of all the films, these two were the ones in which the books were best adapted.
- What is your least favourite book? These is almost impossible to answer! I loved all of them so much, but if I really have to choose one, I'd say it was the Goblet of Fire. I don't know why, for some reason I didn't like that as much as the others. I haven't read this book in two years and I think it's time I re-read it.
- What is your least favourite movie? This is an easy one. I disliked Prisoner of Azkaban. It is my favourite book, and I think they cut to much, I loved that book so much, but there's something missing, you know? I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about that movie is not just how I'd like it.
- Parts of the books/films that make you cry. I cried like a baby when Sirius died, but only when I read the book. I didn't cry when I watched the films. I never cry in films, but still my eyes watered when Dobby, Hedwig died. When Dumbledore died, when they all do that thing with their wands a cried a little. But Sirius was my bad moment, I don't think I've ever cried as much in a book.
- If you could hook up with any character, who would it be? I never looked at any boy in Harry Potter in that way! I didn't want to hook up with any of them, I can't answer this question!
- Who is your perfect character? Luna. She is so perfect! She inspired me not to care about other people's opinion about me and just be myself, even if I'm a little crazy sometimes. If people really like me, they won't mind. I'll always be grateful to Luna for teaching me that.
- Who is your least favourite character? Snape. Against popular opinion, I was never able to forgive Snape for being so mean to Harry. Every time I reread the books I feel my rage towards him surface. I forgave him a little when we found out what he did for him, but I still haven't forgive him completely and I don't know if I ever will.
- What is your least favourite line? I have no idea. This is hard. But I really dislike this one - 'Draco Malfoy: You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort.'
- What would your patronus be? Maybe a monkey. I love monkeys, they are super cute!
- If you could have the Ressurection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which would it be? Invisibility Cloak of course! It would be way more useful than the other ones, and when used right it could even be more powerful!
- Which house would you be in? According to pottermore I'm Slytherin. It doesn't mean I'm a bad person, I'm just ambitious!
- If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be? I'd meet Daniel Radcliffe, and I'd ask him to introduce me to the other cast members!
- If you were on the quidditch team, which position would you play? I'd be a beater because I'd suck at the others. I don't think I'd be a great beater either.
- Were you happy with the ending? Yes, I was. They were happy, all of them. Harry could have chosen different names for their kids, poor boys. But other than that it was perfect!
- How much does Harry Potter mean to you? It means a lot! I didn't read it while I was growing up unfortunately. I read the series 3 years ago, If I'm not mistaken. But it was Harry who made me want to read more books. If it wasn't for it, I don't know if I would love to read as much as I do now!
All potterheads are tagged to this! Feel free to leave a link to your post so I can read your answers!