MUSING MONDAYS asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
A big thank you to
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Today I want to talk about going against the current. I just recently finished Cinder. You've probably heard of Cinder. I've seen so many people raving about this book, so I joined a group to buddy read it. I have to admit I was not sure about it when I first heard of it, I mean cyborgs?! However I've been pleasantly surprised before when I was under the same circumstances so I decided to give it a go. Unfortunately I didn't like it, I'm not going into detail why since I'll be posting a review soon. I just hate the feeling of not liking a book everybody seems to love so much! Do you know that feeling? Have you ever read book that everybody seem to love except you? Which book was? Please share your feelings about this subject in the comment section below!