sexta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2014

Friday Finds #1 (Rebeca)

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).



A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!

My finds



Pivot Point
By Kasie West

Isabel actually read this duology this week and reccommended it to me!










Dead Ends
By Erin Lange

Found it on goodreads.
Check out my goodreads page here.







The Shining
By Stephen King

Foud it on goodreads when looking for thriller to read and since I've been meaning to read stephen king for a while now it just seemed right.
Check out my goodreads page here.



A Constellation of Vital Phenomena
By Anthiny Marra

Caught my attention during Regan's July Book Haul video.







Split Second
By Sophie McKenzie

Caught my attention during Catriona's July Book Haul video.






Code Name Verity
By Elizabeth Wein

Caught my attention during Regan's Jule Wrap Up video.







Noggin
By John Corey Whaley

Caught my attention during Catriona's July Book Haul video.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário