quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2014

WWW Wednesdays #9

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!


What are you currently reading?
In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds)
By Alexandra Bracken
It's finally here! I can't wait! After all this time!!! I can't believe I actually have it! 







What did you recently finish reading?
Chasing Nikki
By Lacey Weatherford
I found this book for free on Kobo store and I couldn't say no! I read it, it was not bad. It was an okay read







What do you think you’ll read next?
The Book Thief
By Markus Zusak
I'm actually halfway through it but I stopped to read In The Afterligh. I intend on finishing afterwards. I was enjoying it very much :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário