quarta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2014

WWW Wednesday #7

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!


What are you currently reading?
The Maze Runner
by James Dashner
I'm still on chapter 5 so I won't express myself just yet.




On the Road
by Jack Kerouac
Great writing style, I just can't identify with the characters and this generation's problems. I'm enjoying it but reading it slowly.



What did you recently finish reading?
The Kill Order
by James Dashner
Amazing book! Exceed my expectations! A book that makes you feel and think about stuff you never thought about before.



What do you think you’ll read next?
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins
After so much time trying to swim against the current I finally gave in. I'm giving The Hunger Games a chance to surprise me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário