quarta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2014

Isabel's September Wrap Up (updated)

It happened people! College started only 2 and a half weeks ago and my reading life is already suffering! It didn't help that I was on a reading slump for a over a week. I read a total of 12 books this month. One of them was a graphic novel and other a reread!



  1. Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I enjoyed this book. Not as much as the Lux Series but I still enjoyed it. 
  2. Isla and the Happily Ever After. Needless to say, I LOVED THIS BOOK. (full review)
  3. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. I did not like this book unfortunately (full review)
  4. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I also did not like this book, I think I Shiver would've work better as a stand alone. (full review)
  5. The Appeal of Evil by Pembroke Sinclar. We were sent this book to review and I was surprised. I enjoyed it very much. (full review)
  6. Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Forman is definintly one of my favourite writers. I loved this book so, so much. Exactly what I was expecting from Gayle Forman. THE FEELS!! (full review)
  7. Saga by  
This were all the books I read this month. Did you read any of them? What did you think? Did you have a good reading month? Share your thoughts on the comment thingy. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário