quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

WWW Wednesday #4

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!
What are you currently reading?
Vampire Academy 
By Richelle Mead 
I've been meaning to start reading this for so long! When I saw this in the bookshelf on the store, I knew I had to buy it! 



What did you recently finish reading?
Knowing You (Jade #2)
By Allie Everhart
I think this was an okay book, just like the first one. But I don't think I will continue on with this series.



What do you think you’ll read next? I have no idea what I'll read next. I'm waiting for Isla and the Happily Ever After to be delivered. If by the time I finish Vampire Academy the Isla is not here yet I'll find something else to read. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário