quarta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2014

WWW Wednesday #3 (Isabel)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




A big thank you to MizB from Should Be Reading who is the host of this meme!
What are you currently reading?
The Cuckoo's Calling
By Robert Galbraith 
I'm liking it so far, I'm 40% through! I'm intrigued by the story and curious to where it is going!



What did you recently finish reading?
Secret Army
By Robert Muchamore
This is a middle grade series! I love all the books of the Cherub series, If you like middle grade you should read Robert Muchamore! Id recommend start by reading The Recruit. All his books are super entertaining and fun to read! I have a crush on James okay? He gets really hot when he gets older!


What do you think you’ll read next?
The Catcher in the Rye
By J.D. Salinger
I'm not sure if I'll be reading this one, or The Vampire Academy, I'll guess I'll have to see what I'm in the mood for.



Feel free to share your WWWW on the comments! I'd love to see what you've been reading this week!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário