domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

Bout of Books: 5 Books Challenge

5 Books Challenge
hosted by Falling Down the Book Hole

This is a really hard choice! I hope I don't regret this decision if the day ever comes!

Just one day by Gayle Forman - This is one of my favourite books of all time! I could never leave it behind!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling - It was extremely hard to choose between one of the Harry Potter books, but this was my favourite of the series, and I could only take one

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - This is another of my favourite books fo all time! I love this so much, I could never leave without it!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This is my favourite contemporary after Just One Day/Just One Year by Gayle Forman. Life would probably get depressing and Anna and the French Kiss is always able to put a smile on my face!

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Another of my favourite books. What better to read during an alien invasion than an alien book? Maybe I'd find Daemon, and steal him from Katy (sorry Katy)


2 comentários: